Preparing for your yoga practice should never be a chore. However, there are a couple of things you should think about to get the best from your practice.
- Come well-hydrated and make sure you have a bottle of water with you. If you suffer with cramps during class then try Coconut Water. It contains potassium which helps relieve and prevent cramps.
- Eat a light snack/meal 2 hours before class. Fruit, granola/protein bars, or half a peanut butter sandwich are good options. Avoid heavy or greasy meals. If you are joining an early class we recommend that you do not eat breakfast until after the class.
- Bring a yoga mat, blanket and socks for relaxation. If you don’t have a mat then please let us know as we can order them in for you.
- Wear clothing that is comfortable to move and stretch in. Materials that breathe and wick away moisture are the most comfortable.
- Shoes and socks are not worn in class. If you feel uncomfortable without socks then we recommend yoga toe socks which allow you to grip and move your toes properly.
If you have never been to an Infinite Harmony yoga session before please ensure that you have completed our yoga health questionnaire. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your class so that you can go through the paperwork with Vicky and ask questions.