Hi, I'm Vicky.
I am passionate about aromatherapy, yoga, meditation, NLP and alternative therapies as a way of combating the stresses of modern life. Work/life balance is seriously out of kilter for most and through my own experiences I believe in using alternative therapies to restore the balance.
I qualified as a holistic massage therapist and aromatherapist in 2003 with ITEC and VTCT. I enjoy using essential oils in my daily life – from creating the perfect ambiance in my home to using essential oils to heal.
I completed a 500 hour yoga teacher training programme with the Inner Yoga Trust in 2018 which took 3 years to complete. I have been teaching since January 2016 and have been practising yoga for many years. I teach, on average, 7 yoga classes a week and offer private yoga sessions on a 1:1 and up to 1:4 basis.
- Currently training as a Yoga Therapist with Real Yoga
- Thai Yoga Therapy Diploma – trained with Natasha de Grunwald at the London Institute of Thai Yoga Massage
- 500 hrs Yoga Teacher Diploma – trained with Jenny Beeken of the The Inner Yoga Trust
- Lakshmi Voelker Chair Yoga Certificate – trained with Accessible Chair Yoga
- Chair Massage training with Brighton Holistics
- ITEC Diploma in Aromatherapy
- ITEC Diploma in Holistic Massage
- VTEC Certificate in Massage Therapy
- Mental Health First Aider trained with MHFA England
- Qualified Coach with the ILM
- Teaching yoga since 2016
- Practicing yoga since 1991
I am married with 2 girls and all the family come to my yoga classes.