We know that using any new booking system can be tricky, so here is a step-by-step guide to using Infinite Harmony’s new booking system Bookwhen:
(click on each image to make it bigger)
- Choose your class via the schedule
2. Confirm your selection and click on the green book now button
3. Once you have entered your email address click on the green button to continue. As the booker you can enter details in for other people and just use one email
4. Complete the health and personal details questionnaire for each attendee
5. You will need to complete the booking/Covid details at every booking. Click continue
6. Start the payment process – No cash options are available. Pay by card via Stripe or via BACs. Click continue.
7. Enter your card details and click the green pay button to pay securely via Stripe. Infinite Harmony does not store any card details.
8. Your booking is complete and you will be given a booking reference number. Don't forget to click the blue set a password link so that you can create an account. Otherwise you will have to complete a health form for each booking!
9. You will be sent an email from Bookwhen to set up a password.
10. This is the email you will receive from Bookwhen to set up your password and account.
11. This is the Bookwhen screen when you click on the set new password button.
12. You will be emailed a receipt from Stripe to confirm your payment
13. You will be emailed a booking confirmation from Bookwhen with your booking reference and a link to the Zoom details if relevant. This will also include an option to download the booking to your calendar
14. If you click on the green ‘view booking button’ it will take you to your online booking reference. Here you can see all of the classes you have booked on to
15. For Zoom based classes, if you click on the view Zoom event button it will take you to the Zoom details. Click on the blue button to join.
16. You will receive an email reminder 1hr before the Zoom event or 1 day before an in-person event
Please get in touch with Vicky if you need any help.