I am delighted to be supporting Xintara with the delivery of this yoga and wellbeing retreat in May. Why not join us in Sintra and spend 5 nights in this beautiful and historic Quinta in Sintra, Portugal.
Our Wellbeing break is designed to give you a total relaxation experience and is based around the twice daily yoga sessions. We also invite you to make the most of on-site massages, beautiful gardens and the swimming pools.
For those wanting to get out and about, a transport shuttle will be available during the day for drop offs and pick-ups at local cultural destinations. We can also arrange excursions with our local specialist tour guide Sofia at additional cost.
Xintara experiences are aimed at people who are interested in a relaxed and friendly introduction to well-being activities as well as benefiting from an environment of cultural interest and comfort.
Your Xintara Well-being Break will involve:
- Beautiful accommodation in our private historic Portuguese Quinta, with extensive private gardens, two swimming pools and a chapel.
- A relaxed and beautiful setting in the UNESCO World Heritage protected Serra of Sintra, surrounded by forested hills and adjacent to the botanical gardens of Monserrate Palace.
- Morning and evening Yoga sessions (no previous experience required) led by Shayna/Vicky. Mats, blocks and blankets provided.
- An introduction to mindfulness practices.
- Delicious and nutritional cuisine based on the produce of the Quinta and the local Sintra suppliers as well as a vegetarian cooking workshop.
- Guided hikes of the natural trails of the Sintra mountain range.
- A communal social experience with like-minded people
- A regular shuttle service from and to the airport as well as a daily service into historic Sintra.
- Advice on local cultural and historic sites and access to our local guide Sofia who will be on hand to arrange things. These include The Village of Penedo & Capuchin Convent, The West Shores of Sintra- Arribas, Traveling the Old Tram & Hike to Praia Pequena, Quinta de Mocho-Largest Open-Air Art Gallery in Europe.
- Access to a range of private massage sessions (available at an additional cost) including Shiatsu, deep tissue massage and light relaxing massage.